ZOOM: THURSDAY 10TH MARCH, 9:15 AM- 10:30 AM

Controlling the Cost of Doing Business 

For many UK business leaders, the headlines at the moment make for daunting reading. With inflation at its highest level for 30 years, fuel price rises of up to 54% from April, and continuing global supply issues posing challenges to businesses in all sorts of ways, businesses across the country are feeling the pinch in this perfect storm.

In this forum, we’ll be examining what business owners and leaders can do to protect themselves from these threatening external forces, and exploring answers to the following questions:

• How can capital investment help shield my business from higher running costs?
  • What financial planning measures can I take to reduce outgoings?
  • What government support or grant funding is out there to support businesses that are striving to grow?
  • How can I improve productivity, and do more with existing resources?
  • What’s the future view on the cost of doing business, and what else can I do to prepare now?

Plus, we’ll be hosting breakout sessions where you’ll have the chance to talk with fellow business leaders about the challenges you’re all facing, what you’ve learned from our expert guests and share any solutions you’ve already identified.

Just a few details

Please complete the form below to register for the next Firestarter Forum. You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom login details you'll need to join the event.